Update Regarding our Response to COVID-19
The Container Yard staff is extremely grateful that both our members and the community around us have continuously acted with both precautions and responsibility to keep everyone well throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
Although our response to this pandemic has proved itself effective, we are aware of the growing concern in our area regarding the rate of outbreak. Our staff has also worked hard to listen to the conversation ongoing among our elected leaders, and after the Mobile City Council voted to require the public to wear facial coverings, we have decided it is necessary to provide our members and guests an update to our regulations regarding visitation at the Yard.
Beginning Monday July 6th, 2020 at 8:00am:
1. All members are required to wear masks, unless they are sitting at their designated space.
2. Any guests are required to wear masks during their visit at the Yard.
3. Members and guests will have their temperature checked daily.
4. We will continue to maintain proper 6' social distance throughout the space.
5. Daily cleaning, as well as, weekly professional cleaning will take place until future notice.
Each of these decisions was made out of the desire to continue providing a safe environment for our members to come work. At this time, we ask that you continue to be respectful of others throughout the community by acting responsibly as you visit the Yard.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our Community Manager, Mark Snyder, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 251.385.9273.