Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! Celebrate Hispanic-owned Businesses
Hispanic Heritage Month is September 15th through October 15th! To celebrate, we want to recognize our Yardies who are Hispanic business owners. Keep reading to learn more about them and what they do.
Romina & Katte, Full Services to Immigrants
Yardies Romina and Katte are interpreters who work with immigrants in Mobile and Baldwin Counties who need legal and/or medical assistance. Their business, Full Service to Immigrants, has been serving the immigrant population in the United States since 2009.
The services they provide to the community includes:
• Translations of documents Legal and Medical from English to Spanish and vice versa. (English to Portuguese and vice versa)
• Interpretation in the Courthouse Municipal, District, Circuit, in/or (in-person, over the phone, zoom)
• Depositions, Meetings, Contracts
• Power of Attorney (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
• Finding the right lawyer for any legal case
• Interpretation in person for any Medical case
• ITIN Number (applying with the IRS)
To learn more about Full Services to Immigrants, go to
Marlen Romero, Primerica
Yardie Marlen Romero has been with Primerica since 2012. She works as a financial consultant providing services such as:
Legal coverage & will
Retirement & education plans
Personal & commercial coverage
For more information visit:
We are so happy that these businesses call the Yard their home!